Nankin Insurance is underwritten by insurance companies with excellent claims handling ratings. With our help, finding the best car insurance for your specific needs is easy and fast. Call us today, we will help you find the best Auto Insurance coverage combination at the best price.
Types of common coverage:
- Liability Coverage: Policies cover Bodily Injury or Personal Property. Most states require you to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage to register your vehicle or obtain a driver’s license.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for damage to your vehicle resulting from collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Is required if your vehicle is leased or financed. Comprehensive coverage pays for “natural” losses resulting from fire, theft, falling objects, riots, storms, earthquakes, floods, and collisions with a bird or animal.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Is required in no-fault states. PIP covers a broader range of medical costs than standard Medical Payments coverage. It covers lost wages and replacement of services for people injured in an automobile accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage: Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage provides coverage if an uninsured/underinsured motorist is at fault.
- Medical Coverage: Pays medical expenses for you and your passengers for injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
“I’m Ed Nankin. Call me any time to discuss your insurance needs.”Get your Auto Insurance quote now!