Your condo association may an insurance policy that only covers your building. And in most cases, this policy doesn’t cover you or your things in the event of a break in, water damage, or if someone injuring themselves by slipping on your wet floor. Call us today, we’ll help you choose the best coverage for you based on your property’s inventory.
Condominium insurance policy covers:
- Personal Property: Covers personal property inside your condo such as electronics, furniture, and clothes.
- Liability Protection: Covers you if someone sues you after being injured on your property.
- Medical Protection: Covers medical expenses from an injury incurred on your property.
- Reimbursed Living Expenses: Recover money for living costs if a covered loss makes your home uninhabitable.
- Building Property Protection: Covers belongings such as cabinetry and appliances that aren’t typically considered personal property.
- Replacement Coverage: Recover the purchase price of items lost at the time of the claim.