Call Nankin Insurance today and protect your home inside and out with a comprehensive Homeowners Insurance plan. We’ll help you choose the best coverage for you based on your property’s inventory.
Each homeowners insurance policy offers different protection, but standard homeowners insurance coverage policies cover:
- Dwelling: Covers damage or destruction to your house and any unattached structures, such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds.
- Personal Property: Covers theft, damage, or destruction of the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing, and appliances.
- Liability: Protects you against financial loss if you are found legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage.
- Medical Payments: Covers medical bills for people hurt on your property. Also pays for some injuries that happen outside your home (e.g. if your dog bites someone).
- Loss of Use: Covers additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in while repairs are in-progress.
And for an additional fee, you can add optional homeowners insurance coverages including:
- Higher limits of liability for property damage or bodily injury
- Replacement cost for personal property
- Protection for valuables (jewelry, watches, fur, etc.)
- Additional coverage for electronics or computer equipment.
A standard homeowner’s policy may not cover your property from windstorm damage, flood, earthquake, nuclear accident, and war.Get a Home Insurance quote now!