General Liability (GL) Insurance
General liability (GL) insurance, also known as “business liability insurance” or “commercial general liability insurance,” provides protection for you and your business if others incur damage as a result of your business operations.
General Liability Insurance covers:
- Property Damage: Damage to property you are legally liable for (including rented property).
- Bodily Injury: Injuries to people for which you are legally liable.
- Medical Expenses: Treatment for bodily injury related to your business operations.
- Legal Defense Costs: Cost of lawsuits, settlement bonds, or judgments.
- Personal Injury: Claims of slander and libel that defame your professional services or those of others.
Being properly insured is critical to protect your business; a single lawsuit—even an unjustified or unreasonable claim—can destroy your business.
“I’m Ed Nankin. Call me any time to discuss the right coverage for your business.”Get your General Liability (GL) Insurance quote now!